Dienstag, 30. Juli 2013

Outfit #3 or: "It could be me that's changing"



It's way too late to be this locked inside ourselves
The trouble is that you're in love with someone else
It should be me. Oh, it should be me.
__________________________________________________________
_________________________________________




Heute nur ein kurzer Post vor der Arbeit. Dieses Outfit habe ich letzte Woche auf einem Sommerfest hier in der Stadt getragen. Ich liebe die Kombination aus dunklem Blau und schönem Cognac Braun, definitiv eine meiner Lieblingsmischungen des Sommers! Entschuldigt die schlimmen Flecken an meinen Beinen - ich wurde von Killer Moskitos angegriffen ;)
________________________________________________________________________
Today's quick post before I go off to work. I was wearing this last week at a local summer party and fell in love with the combination of dark navy blue and cognac brown. That's really one of my summer favorites! Please excuse the stitches on my skin - I was badly bitten by some killer mosquitoes. 

________________________________________________________________________

Wearing:

Shoes: Primark; Leather Jacket: Topshop; Dress: PrimarkBag: MCM (very old); Necklace: Primark; Armcandy: Thailand Souvenir; Rings: Bijou Brigitte/ Six; Nails: essie 'sunday funday'

Title & Lyrics:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen