Donnerstag, 29. August 2013

Outfit #6 or: "...but I always came back to the same place"



"I want to say my will is strong
And my kingdom great
I want you to say you have no power
Over me"



________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________

Wearing:

Shoes: Lacoste; Shorts: H&M; Shirt: Primark; Lace Bandeau: Primark; Earrings: via Kleiderkreisel; Scarf: Accessorize; Bracelet:  Accessorize; Sunglasses: H&M

Title & Lyrics:


Location:

San Gimignano, Italy

4 Kommentare:

  1. sehr hübsches Outfit! :)
    Liebe Grüße <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. sehr schöne Fotos!
    du hast gerade meine Urlaubslust geweckt <3
    Hübsches Outfit :)
    liebe Grüße, Vicky

    schau doch auch mal bei mir vorbei:
    www.gluehwurmi.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen